Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm Lost...






Is it because we don't want to face the truth? Are u avoiding the problem.. Or am I in the wrong.. Somethings has gone wrong in my relationship... The longer the relationship goes, the lesser the topics we have n.. more conflicts arises.... i tot every thing's going to be alright.. but it doesn't seems so..
I tot that u quit smoking at ur own will like u told mi earlier on but i'm wrong when u said today that i'm the one who force u to quit when u don't want to.. I'm trying very hard to give u the space that u wanted.. At times... i just want to tell u i'm really feeling left out.. But.. I seems to be in the wrong again for being not understanding..
U said that you're afraid of telling mi your problems cos i might think negatively... but.. do u notice that u're actually telling mi that i'm in the wrong when maybe u dun meant that way... It somehow hurts mi alot when u said those things to me... Especially when u told mi, your happiest moment is when u're at work.... How much does it hurts.. Do u know???
How can a relationship carries on when you're actually afraid of ur partner.. when things said are always misunderstood.. what shall i do..... I'm not trying to dominate this relationship... I just want u to be better... Why do i seems to envy other couples so much... All i wanted is just more care n concern perhaps more understanding.. Is it so hard????.......
Maybe.. We both need more time????..... sometimes.. I really feel that you don't want to face our problems...

I'm Lost....

No comments: