skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Angel's voice
.............An angel without wings.............
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Daze.....
Suddenly felt so lost... I'm wondering,, which direction should i go...???
I need
a break... but how???..... Has been thinking of lots of things lately..
Somehow i'm tired..
Can i just hide somewhere???......
If only i could know what to do.......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bitter-sweet
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(17)
►
Nov 2008
(3)
▼
Oct 2008
(3)
Daze.....
A year older again~!!!!!!!!
My japan trip~!!
►
Aug 2008
(1)
►
Jul 2008
(2)
►
Jun 2008
(6)
►
May 2008
(2)
I'm......
~Eveline~
Wanting to live in a fairytale land.. I'm lost somewhere in between.. Finding my way through the crowd.. I love to giggle but not to cry.. Love to be loved... ^_^"... Where is my angel??
View my complete profile
My dear friends..
Dexter
Shawn Shawn
Tracy girl
Yang Meh Meh
Yang Meh Meh
No comments:
Post a Comment